FEB 24 – 26 2016, LONDON, UK
ACI’s Clean Energy Finance Europe conference will bring together leading executives & experts from across the entire value chain (Investors, CEO’s, Finance Directors, and Technology Experts,) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Topics of Discussion
* Economic outlook on the key issues facing the markets and approaches taken for the future
* Exploring investable technologies from leading markets in renewable fields
* Uncovering the latest technical advancements and commercial investment opportunities in tidal energy
* In depth market analysis of energy storage and the integrated grid including batteries, and hydrogen technology
* Latest European policy updates impacting investment decisions
* Developments and prospective on the re-regulated future.
* Find out what the CFD auction design and applications scheme means for investors and future contracting
* Assessing innovative financing options for renewables in Europe
* Addressing responses to the dynamic market, and implications for investors, policy makers, and businesses.